Save the Date
Our next Gippsland New Energy Conference 2023 will be held in Sale on August 31st and September 1st.
Planning is underway for the Largest Regional Energy Transition Event In Australia.
Gippsland’s New Energy Conference 2023 leverages the collective power of local and Australian new energy partners to take advantage of our opportunity and plan actions. This peak and nationally recognised flagship event builds on the success of the 2022 Conference by again welcoming leaders and innovators from industry, finance, government, education, business and community as they come together to shape the future of energy in Gippsland.
The 2023 Program will be published shortly with and opportunities for you to become a sponsor will be available.
- Content programme in a range of exciting and engaging formats
- Breakout rooms allowing in-depth specialised topics with leading facilitators
- Keynote speakers and Q&A panel discussion with sessions led by senior industry leaders, business leaders, government leaders and special guests
- Exhibition space showcasing new energy technology and innovative products and services from around Gippsland
- Gala Dinner, the peak gathering of Gippsland New Energy sector, bringing together member committees from across Gippsland’s business, finance, government and community
- Student assembly with sessions tailored specifically for future new energy skill pathways
- Side events and networking hosted by partners and the team.
The 2023 conference details will be updated on the website www.gnec.com.au, we look forward to seeing you there.
Gippsland Climate Change Network (GCCN)
Don’t miss out!
Download the Whova app to stay informed with important announcements from organizers and private messages from other attendees.