East Gippsland EV EXPO
Saturday May 20th
9:30 – 3pm approx.
St Mary’s Parish Centre, 135 Nicholson St, Bairnsdale VIC 3875
GCCN’s first EV Expo to promote zero emission vehicles is in partnership with the Rotary Club of Bairnsdale and the East Gippsland Shire.
The EV Expo will feature a range of EVs, including cars, bikes, and motorcycles, as well as charging infrastructure and renewable energy solutions. This event is for families, businesses, trades, farmers and anyone considering an eV vehicle are encouraged to attend.
We welcome eV owners to join the event and spread the joy of owning an eV!
- Cr Mark Reeve -Mayor East Gippsland Shire official launch of the EGSC eV chargers
- Bryce Gaton – EV Choice – Author at The Driven
- James Gard – Evenergi
- Andy McCarthy – RACV Solar
- Rachel and Adrian Bromwich – Metung Hot Springs
- Local EV owners
- Is now the time to move to a Zero-emissions vehicle?
- New EVs available in Australia in 2023 including farm equipment.
- Preparing your home and business for EVs
- Living regionally with an electric vehicle
- Why is it important to prepare for the arrival of EV owners?
- Local resident EV owners
- Living with EVs in the Regions– Panel of local residents and business owners
- Panel discussion and opportunity to have your questions answered
Enquiries: Carina Turner firstname.lastname@example.org
Future Gippsland EV Expos: Port of Sale, Saturday 2 Sept. and Lardner Park, Saturday 9 Sept. World EV Day. Details to follow.